Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: Patrick Stewart's Professor X connection with The Illuminati

Marvel Studios delivered the official trailer for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness alongside the 30-second big game spot via Super Bowl LVI. The official trailer rams into the mind-bending cinematography bringing possibly every corner of MCU to itself, entering into the new dimension of Strange. Even with lots of big reveals and details, one thing from the whole trailer caught the fans off-guarded. Fans from all over the world screamed with joy, hearing the voice of none other than Patrick Stewart. One character, who stole the limelight from the trailer with just one phrase, without even showing his face, Patrick Stewart is now confirmed to reprise his role as Professor Charles Xavier aka Professor X in the upcoming sequel of Doctor Strange.
 
At one point, we see our Doctor Strange captured and carried by bunch of what looks like Ultron bots, into a futuristic authority room. The room has six seats with unknown members and one of them gives an off-screen dialogue, "We should tell him the truth."
 
 
The voice is clearly of actor Patrick Stewart's and he will reprise his role as Professor X. Now, talking about that six chairs or thrones, it looks like we are getting live-action Marvel's Illuminati. The Illuminati is a secret organization formed of several powerful heroes: Doctor Strange, Black Bolt, Iron-Man, Charles Xavier, Reed Richards, Namor and even Black Panther. These six members hold the Illuminati together and Charles Xavier has already been confirmed to be in the movie. Now, about the other members, as leaked earlier about Superior Iron-Man played by actor Tom Cruise, he could potentially be a part of this secret organization alongside Master Mordo of that different universe. And the other three? One of them could be any of Doctor Strange variant or entirely someone new which we don't know. 
 
But one thing is sure! Marvel Studios will never fully rely on the Marvel Comics characters and we will definitely see something which will surely be set to surprise us this upcoming May
 

Originally in the Marvel Comics, Tony Stark was the one to put the idea of this secret organization and united these great heroes shortly after the first Kree-Skrull war on Earth. The group was disassembled multiple times due to disagreement of each others' choices and other story-lines. This organization is also found in the Secret Invasion story-line, which increases the possibilities of Marvel's The Illuminati as Marvel's Secret Invasion Disney+ project is already underway.

Who do you think will be the members of The Illuminati and how do you see this secret organization progressing into the greater MCU? Comment down below your thoughts and let us know!
 
Related

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. https://news.gonnle.com/index.php/2022/03/18/picoworkers-review-2022-must-read-before-sign-up/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a proposal that will change your life,when i join the Freemason society 5 months ago,before i was a businessman who was trying to be more successful and i needed new idea,I was lucky to be chatting with one of the great businesswoman in South africa,Then she introduce me to the Freemasons society,That i should contact Mr Richard Mark on Whatsapp Number +2349159559277,Which i did,Mr Richard Mark explained everything to me about the society,I understand that it was not evil or satanic,but helping each other and sharing new ideas with one another,I got register into the society through Mr Richard Mark,After the registration the society donate a huge sum of 5 million US Dollars to me,When i was invited to the paradise,then i saw so many great men and women who i admire,Since i join this society i enjoy all prosperity and success in my life, join the wise and get wiser,Via Email richardmark9100@gmail.com Whatsapp Number or Call: +2349159559277

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🕎🔺Illuminati invitation:🔺
    I understand this is our first time having a conversation, Based on the membership criterion of the Illuminati, we find you are of great interest in possession of good mastery of manual dexterity and academic proficiency. With this, we look at you as the class that will be the platform for which you stand to meet the wealthy people who can raise you to wealth, fame, and glory. I strongly recommend that you join us in the Illuminati. By joining us you will become wealthy and live the life you desire. This is an open invitation for you to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career by making you rich and famous in your lifetime and there are certain benefits entitled to new members of the new Illuminati like (1,000,000.00$💵)as welcome cash from the Illuminati, a personal house an official car. Reply If you are interested reply YES and will like to know more. Email: brotherhoodilluminati669@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1 (517) 271‑1451

    ReplyDelete